Thread: Team Blue!!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:39 PM   #285
giganutsauce
Banned

Default Re: Team Blue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norsegod666 View Post
This is my thought on Team Blue as a whole. We need someone who has the time to sit down and think about what direction this team should go in. Team Blue also needs someone with some leadership experience. I mean no disrespect to DJAirWave but from what I see this is the first time he has ever been actually in charge of something this serious, in my opinion this is the first time he has ever been in charge of anything. I do not agree with what DJAirWave said about passing on the leadership position to the best person. I think it should go to someone with some real leadership experience. Now I am not saying that I would be a perfect candidate but I do have some leadership experience from my time in a military academy so I know how something like this should be run. All I am doing right now is pointing out the flaws in the way DJAirWave is thinking.
if you're going to bring military academy stuff into this, i'm enlisted in the united states army and went to basic combat training last summer

i get leadership position because i'm a hawkeye
giganutsauce is offline   Reply With Quote