Old 01-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default EAG is There Almost?

"EAG in Brag Board? He hasn't made a BB thread in forever. GTFO, you suck!"

wut

Early November-ish Scores
Around the time I started getting tired of FFR. Really old screnshots, like the boards are so out-dated.

Radio Heads: Took me forever. Haha, I suck.

BB Evolution: Same story as Radio Heads.

Grand Gallop Chromatique: I think I got this around this time. It was right after TC_Halogen created his thread about SDGing it. I laughed at how I got one good less. xD

Molto Vivace: gnr16, poopet, w/e beat this later on in the year. (I hate you)

Early December-ish Scores
Came back after my ~month vacation because I got the sudden urge to play again. I noticed that I had a mini-skill jump. Everything was a lot easier for me. I Only lasted a couple of days before another vacation.

4 Chords Touhou: First song I played when I came back. I wasn't warmed up, either. I guess that's good.

Mario Minor: Right after 4 Chords...

Little God Channel: Stopped playing after this score because I was sad. Freakin' right, one-handed trills.

Late December
Back after a couple of weeks because of the whole FFR Christmas event. I still need to AAA all those songs. >_<

Electro Rush x8 V2: Not that great of a score, w/e.

RunnyMorning (SGX Mix): I hate this file! If I say I BFd it 10 times, I'm being too modest or w/e... I hate this file!

Club: I remember that a month before I got this score, I could barely get under 20 goods. Yay SM!

Eclipse (Solar): I thought I was pretty kewl shaving a couple of goods of my old score. Couple days later, Samtorx wrecks it. I cried. T_T

Pants: lol this is so easy now. First try. Too lazy to AAA. =]

(1/13/09)
Played a couple today and everything is extremely easier. Only got two scores because I'm lazy and don't want to wreck stuff.

Here We Go: I can definately do a lot better on this. Expect a better score in the future.

Now, for the song that I don't want to play again for a very long time...

The song that if someone sups me on this I will break their fingers with a crowbar and smash their keyboard(s) on Tass' head...

The reason for this thread because it made me happy...

The infamous and homo...

Almost There!!!: Ohai Samtorx. If you sup me on this I will chop of your arms and/or do the above. This is applied to everyone else.

My old score was 12.0.0.2. Teehee, messy score, but finally I SDGd. =]

I hope everyone likes at least one of these scores because, compared to my last thread, I got kind of sloppy with this one. xD

Maybe I should start playing again? Also, yes, I will make a video of Almost There. It's not that hard to sup my old score anyways, kind of... I lie.

kbai *goes back into FFR hyperbolic chamber*
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

Last edited by EAGAMES; 01-13-2009 at 08:24 PM..
EAGAMES is offline   Reply With Quote