View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 05:11 AM   #99
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e
Default Re: Noisy's 1st annual Christmas Tourney!!! Sign-ups open =)

Would like to say guys that i am soooo freaking sorry for my absence.... I have barely gotten out of bed in a week due to swollen tonsils that have almost restricted my ability to breathe...

Didn't eat for almost a whole week, and god have i been in some pain...

So firstly. UPDATED TO POST #99!!

And now to business...

The division naming comp was an interesting way to see how the average ffr'r would name their tourney divisions. There were some funny (possibly not appropriate), silly and serious ones but i hope i have chosen winners wisely

Beginner - Chimney Sweepers
(lokfable)
Intermediate - Fruitcakes
(EBAJJF)
Advanced - Snowmen
(Niala)
Expert - The Kringles
(Dooty_7)
Masters - OMGWTFJESUS?GTFO!!
(as he was the only person to mention jesus i blended it with my original idea - EBAJJF)

So, without further dudes. (been watching a lot of family guy while sick guys, sorry)
The prize pool is being determined at the current moment and will be displayed before tourney start. I urge you all to find people to gamble or dig deep. There will be some pa!d ffr subscriptions for EVERY division. With enough players it could pay to 2nd place. Due to my commitments with the subscriptions i am restricting my donations credit-wise to 100k (might be more should the numbers/donations increase )

So. Tell your friends. Gamble hard. Donate more. ONLY A WEEK TO GO!!!

and AC1speakerbox... yes, i saw wut you did thar