View Single Post
Old 11-4-2008, 04:58 PM   #141
tha Guardians
MCDC 2011
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tha Guardians Send a message via MSN to tha Guardians Send a message via Yahoo to tha Guardians
Default Re: irionman's TEAM BRACKET tourny

Quote:
Originally Posted by irionman View Post
Here is how I am making the tournament, ranking wise.

If you have otaku heavy, you are above intermediate for the big reason that you can already AAA most challenging songs. There is no point in putting you in a division with only challenging songs if you can already AAA it all. Trust me, final round, no one is AAAing their song.

Advanced is composed of members with either a strong arsenal of VC AAAs or Otaku Oni. I have Otaku oni so I am in advanced.

Masters is made of people who have AAAd multiple FMOs or FGOs.

Beginner is for people who are either new and have hardly any FCs or AAAs, or for people with under 40ish AAAs and no AAA being above Very Difficult.

Trust me guys, if you whore a song for a long enough time, you will AAA it. (unless you are rubix then you just have to say poof and the AAA is presented :P)

Hey.
By these qualifications, I believe Icee and myself should be moved to Intermediate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic-fast-fingers View Post
can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

Cheers,

Synthlight