View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:50 AM   #5349
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default Re: What's on your CTRL+V?

The Instruments.
Guitar: The guitar would be played just by hitting keys that went by, I was thinking probley 6 keys for the 6 strings on a guitar.

Bass: Played practically like FFR with only 4 keys used.

Drums: As a minimum, it will need 2 symbol keys, a bass, a snare, and 2-3 toms. (perferably 3) The bass drum would be spacebar agian, and the drums could be spread out like a drum set.

Piano/Electric keyboard (optional): Played like a piano, it would have 2 lines of keys, like s,d,f,g,h,j,k for a,b,c,d,e,f,g on a piano, the row above would be for the sharps.

Singer: The singer would ether be done by hitting keys that follow the players voice, or actually having to have a microfone on the computer where it would judge by how acuratly you sing along to the music such as in rockband.

The diffrent game modes.

Band: To be played when members of your band are online, you can invite them to come play, and they will get a pop up saying that you would like to play with them. You can have say up to 10 members to a band sence most people wont be on at the same time. Then you each play your chosen instrument, and your score is put up on a band leaderboard, to be ranked agianst others.

Battle of the bands: Basically whats above, exept 2 bands facing off. The winner could recive a prize such as FFR Credits.

Single player: Play by yourself as practice, and play any instrument you want, or work on that singing voice.

Anyways, there is room for improvement, so let me hear your ideas. Also as soon as I can get on the other computer I will correct the spelling errors.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes