Thread: School Fights
View Single Post
Old 10-8-2008, 04:18 PM   #13
kostkaskater
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to kostkaskater Send a message via Skype™ to kostkaskater
Default Re: School Fights

In the middle of my junior year a saw some white kids(wanting to fit in with the black kids) playing football with some very rough looking black people during lunch. One black and one white kid got into an argument about something I'm not sure but every black kid that was playing football took part in beating this little white guy quick as I've ever seen. It's like they were just waiting for it. He got a few scratches on his face but I think it was being kicked a lot in the back and stomach that looked the most painful. I went to a pretty um..ghetto school at the time so after it was all over they just went back to class like nothing ever happened. There was nothing he could do about it. Teachers who didn't do anything. Pure ownage. I mean that school was bad. I have a few other stories of "real" fights but the reality of how sad and dominating it was just always shocked me. That kid was stupid for putting himself in that situation if you ask me. You can't win if you are THAT singled out.
kostkaskater is offline   Reply With Quote