View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
footbull3196
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to footbull3196
Default Which Quarterback Has the Best Future?

Hey, I know that people will flame me for making too many sports threads, but I heard this discussion on the radio on the way home last night and I couldn't help but bring it up. I thought it might be interesting.

I heard the radio station hosts talking about how 3 quarterbacks drafted 2 years ago (Vince Young, Matt Leinart, and Jay Cutler). They were discussing which quarterback has the best future and will likely emerge as a star. Here is some of what they said:

Vince Young: If quarterback position is about winning, he's fine. He has a good winning record. If it's about QB rating though, he's not so good. It's below 70, which is pretty bad.

Matt Leinart: He has talent, and has shown it, it's just that he pretty much gave away his starting job with 3 interceptions in 12 passes in preseason. Until Warner retires in 1-2 years, he might not start for a while.

Jay Cutler: His quarterback rating is just under 90, which is pretty good for just a person in his 3rd year. Although he does need more talent around him, he should become much better when he enters his prime.

That's all I have to say about this. Who do you think will thrive in the NFL for years to come?
footbull3196 is offline   Reply With Quote