View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 11:17 AM   #8
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Another Werewolf Game

I think it's a great idea. I had the thought myself, but didn't think it would work because too few people. However, more and more people have been wanting to be in TWG, and they haven't been allowed to because they're stupid. I think you should go ahead and make signups and host the game or whatever. Just call it jTWG (Junior TWG) and start at a game one and keep going. Like somebody before me said, it'll be like training grounds for the new players. If somebody screws up in jTWG horribly, then they won't be allowed in the more vigorous TWG. It'll act as a filter so only the best get to play at the top level. It will also keep the game fresh, because new ideas could be tested in the jTWG and if they turn out good then TWG could use them. Really, it's a great idea, and you all need to stop bashing it :P.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O