View Single Post
Old 12-2-2004, 05:13 PM   #125
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Good point, but I am not in control of the guardian and I know that, I know I can't control the guardian. It was just a bit of advise. You seem bent on the fact that I'm some how controlling the guardian. The guardian is free to do as he pleases, an idea that I cannot stress enough. I view my advise much more differently than you do. I know what I'm thinking, but I can't put it into the words I want to. Is tasselfoot not a valuable person to the humans? I feel I'm safe to say that he is. I don't want him to get wolfed. Of course, I am assuming he is human, but he hasn't givin me any evidence to prove otherwise. Of course, we can see the results of a guardian guarding the wrong person, and no one wants that.

Honestly, we can't have this bickering. The only person I really feel might be a wolf is ld, but I'm not comepletely sure of that.

And I was talking to ld when I said he had me mistaken for you. He said I said it was good for the wolves if the guardian protected only one person, when I clearly didn't say that. You said something like "if one person is guardianed that leaves the wolves free to kill anyone else." So, am I wrong?