View Single Post
Old 12-1-2004, 10:48 PM   #87
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Just a suggestion for Kilga: please post what time day and night end (as LD did) and maybe have little vote count updates (as in previous TWGs). I, for one, have no idea when this "day" ends, so I don't know when voting closes. I would use your original post's time as a reference, but we all know that it's all wrong. The voting is just laziness on my part, because I don't feel like searching through the pages for all the votes :P. But yeah, just some suggestions.

And I have nothing to add to the voting scene. I don't know if Snapps is dumb or what, and the rest of you all either seem too quiet or too loud. I don't know anything right now, so I'm just gonna go to bed and try not to worry about this game, because all my worrying can make me say stupid stuff, and as we can see with Snapps, saying stupid stuff = you're screwed. G'night all

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O