View Single Post
Old 12-1-2004, 10:08 PM   #85
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
When I read Snapps say something about a "role" my first thought was "you moron, people will all think you're special now." But then I realized that he wouldn't want to come out and say that, and it was either a mistake, a bad way of wording things, or he's just a moron. Regardless of which, it seems dangerous to keep him around. I still wanna hear his side of things before I change any votings.

Although, I might not change my vote. There are some people I'm looking at suspiciously, so I think I'll keep my random vote before I go pointing fingers. I'll let suspects post more before I try and say they've done anything, because I wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing (like, last game I thought Qreepy was a wolf the whole time and would have said something if I was playing, but I was wrong). Wouldn't wanna vote off any humans by accident.
What I meant about role as in actually getting to play the game with a role, like a wolf or a human. I had bad choice in words. Remember the time when I was killed before the game actually started? Thats when I didn't get a role.

And also about me not changing my votes, I guess that is a stupid choice. But the reasoning behind it was that I would have gotten very much detail on who is a wolf that then I can pick without any regrets.

I didn't mean to have any of you guys think differently :/