Old 08-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #410
Ground_Breaker
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Ground_Breaker
Default Re: Who here playes WoW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
I can say that 90% of the time a tank dies it's not one specific healer's fault. I've seen tanks miss shield blocks and take 13k crushings and then people shout at the healers and i just pull up my combat log and make them all feel like douches.

Then again I rarely tank heal anymore, party healing is much more exciting and fun. Healing bloodboil groups is the most amazing fun i've had in a while.

Also A'lar really isn't endgame. We brought 13 pugs to our first a'lar kill. (which was a week ago since we basically skipped TK and went to hyjal/bt and just went back to get our SR necks since we're 5/5 hyjal and 5/9 bt now) I'd say it's about as easy as VR.
No you're right, it's not always the healer's fault, but on this particular occasion it was. And yea I would agree that Al'ar isn't really endgame. I used to be in a Hyjal-clearing, BT-progression guild where I'd see little mistakes (not paying attention or just all-around ignorance) cause wipes. Al'ar is pretty easy, but I retired from really hardcore raiding and joined a more casual raiding guild with a bunch of old friends of mine, and we have a bit more trouble with him right now because he's just the next guy in our progression path.

In any case, I'm anxious to do a bit of healing in raids with my priest. I'm hanging up my rogue and mage and trying to get away from the DPS aspect of things, but we're in dire need of shadow priests, so I'll probably end up melting faces anyway.