View Single Post
Old 11-7-2004, 10:22 PM   #23
The_Q
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to The_Q Send a message via Yahoo to The_Q

OMG I HAV DE DIBETEES!!!!11

Ok, here's my problem. Even after I proved the first round I was clean you guys bandwagoned against me again. Either it's wolfie doing or just my paranoia driven thought process, I don't know.

My huge disability is voting Tass ASAP because of the lack of facts against anyone. Of course an attack against the smartest person looked suspicious, but I never realized it until later. Tass's reasoning turned me to look at the underdogs (yes, he kept us together), but still paranoia led. I fought the intellectuals of the people who I knew were not regulars to the CT side. With blah here, I had some major difficulties trying to determine two things, whether he really is an econ major and if he's a good bluffer.

Squeek managed to slip in very well. I'm not sure how I managed to presume him innocent, but he got through my suspicions with out a falter. I only had a nagging thought about him once...

And of course, the alliance. I hated it. It was so easy to stay protected and safe throughout the game and STILL have to bandwagon. Lordie, that was awful. Too simple, too efficient, nothing backfired. Where's the fun in that?

Q