View Single Post
Old 08-6-2008, 01:27 AM   #549
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere
Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Go ahead and take me off of the top one-hander's list.

Now that there is a token for FC'ing 99% of the public songs, I am going to be using the mash technique much more often. And that means two hands mashing. That will also significantly improve my average rank on stuff as well because of the combo system.

I honestly don't think it's fair for me to count here, even though I do one-hand everything else, if only for the fact that I'm assuming everyone else one-hands everything, even the 11s and 12s for their scores on them.

I would like to unlock/gain as many of the various tokens/songs in the game as possible, and as such, part of that will require the mashing technique.

If you want to include me as an honorable mention or something, you could do so, but honestly, how is it fair if part of my average rank score was obtained by other than one-handed? It's not.

I still may try for the various one-handed skill tokens or etc, and for those I will use just the one hand. Otherwise, for gaining the actual in-game tokens, I believe I am going to have to use the mashing technique. Sorry guys.

Basically, my AAA's will be gotten one-handed but some of my FC's and better scores on some of the harder stuff will be gotten by mashing.

Last edited by UserNameGoesHere; 08-6-2008 at 01:30 AM..
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote