View Single Post
Old 08-2-2008, 06:36 PM   #489
Dronak
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dronak Send a message via Yahoo to Dronak
Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Right. I gave an example much like Zageron's in a previous post, and Bynary Fission's edit to the first post says the same basic thing. You can only get one point amount per song -- achieving a 4 point requirement gets you 4 points, not 10 (4+3+2+1). Is this the part that's confusing you, or is it something else?

On another note, I think some descriptive text was left behind when the honorable mention section was removed. It looks like a sentence or few talking about this part needs to be deleted. Just a thought about honorable mentions: what about using them for people who may end up falling off the top 30 list instead of people who never made it onto the list? If the reason for removing it was that some people were getting recognized without working to get on the top 30 list, perhaps it's OK to recognize people who were on the top 30 list but have gotten knocked out? I suppose we couldn't do that for everyone, or we'd basically have a top X list where X>30. But perhaps some people could be listed if they drop off the top 30 list.

Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95

Last edited by Dronak; 08-2-2008 at 06:41 PM..
Dronak is offline   Reply With Quote