View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #58
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi
Default Re: Underage Sex (if both are underage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganisM View Post
Do forgive, perhaps mocha was an incorrect term. I was searching for a term that included a combination of both semen and feces and I couldn't think of another term... perhaps a light cappucino, or a glazed caramel would work better?

I understand your connection between the condom and the mocha stain, but it really was just a combination of sexual phrases that show disdain for a person.
So you were talking about something completely different? Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganisM View Post
As for the "pull-out method" I wouldn't use it with someone I didn't know very, very well (STDs is the reason) and I also wouldn't use it while under any kind of influence (hence why the lady uses birth control).

..but even if you can't rely on it, is it really that hard to get it right? It's not like you accidentally sperminate without noticing, if a guy's going to cum, he's going to know well in advance and have plenty of time to pull out before it gets inside. A majority of the problem is a complete lack of self control, which is also the main reason STDs spread so fast and why people don't use condoms.
I wouldn't count on guys knowing when to pull out. It's hard to tell sometimes, and they DO want to keep going until the last possible moment. Also, it's not just that - pre-cum contains sperm sometimes, so THAT can get her pregnant.

It's not a good idea, in any case, to try to rely on pulling out as your method of birth control.

IT DOES NOT WORK. DOES. NOT. WORK. You're better off trying to use her monthly cycle than pulling out. And, as everyone should know, that doesn't work terribly well either.