View Single Post
Old 07-9-2008, 03:18 AM   #214
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: Official Credits for Items Shop!

to me, it is not about being desperate. it's about wanting to help the site. they want to continue to donate to the site... yet they still want to get some kind of added reward for that. which is why a user has to pay credits for it. in addition, it weeds out a large majority of the "leechers" who may want a free subbie, yet don't want to give anything up for it.

especially Emerald. dude has close to 6 million credits at this point. is he desperate? nobody has anywhere close to as many credits as he does... yet his REASON for buying all these subbies and shirts for people (multiple HUNDREDS of dollars worth, i might add) is because he enjoys (loves, perhaps) this site THAT much, that he wants to help support is as much as he can, so that we're still here years from now, giving him further enjoyment. i have nothing but respect for Emerald and the other guys who have donated so generously.