View Single Post
Old 07-6-2008, 06:55 PM   #124
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: U84's Returning Tournament

Okay, I am back now and a little shaken up. I still need more people and it seems I have a few questions to answer. Let me begin with MrMagic.

Thank you for pointing out that, yes, without being a member and having the ability to look at everyone's level stats it is a little difficult to place people. I see your point on kiwi and will move her. However, there are better ways to tell me this. Rather than spam my tournament with this complaining, you could have PMed me all this. Yes, there are a few people who may be a little out of their league, but unless you plan on sending me the level stats for every single participant, please keep it quiet.

As for the round lengths, I will decide these when I decide the songs later tonight.

And no, you can sign up for only one bracket. You will be placed as though you are playing normally, but you can play however you want. Just know that it won't affect your score if you challenge yourself.

That is all and the sign-ups will end tomorrow night at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.