Old 07-2-2008, 02:28 PM   #17
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Rock Band 2 Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechild View Post
They could have atleast changed or improved one large aspect of the game..
They still haven't unveiled the drums yet, and they did say there would be a specific improvement to it. I just hope they charted the old songs for DLC with a tablature-type chart that the game would interpret rather than a straight hardcode. This way, they can take the notes the DLC had and put them on different colored pads if it makes more sense on a more robust drum kit (which I am sure they have, even if it's not as robust as I've been so vocal about my desires for).

I'm glad SoaD is gonna be getting in on the mix, though. Just the other day I was blasting Toxicity and I was reminded of how amazing the songs would be to play. Literally every single song on that album would be fun as hell, and the only downside I can see is the vocals being hard or not as fun (particularly parts where Mr. Tankian and Mr. Malakian share vocal duty, or the screaming).

ps i just want to echo what others have said: RB has the MOST AMAZING OVERALL SOUNDTRACK EVER, while GH tends to have some great songs and a ton of crap.