View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Ok, I'm leaving with my girlfriend at 6, so I'm just going to update now:

From the Military Journal of Dr.Kirth:

I calmly sat, holding my rifle. It was aimed at the hill ahead of me. I tensed my finger on the trigger as I saw the rustling of a bush about 100 yards away. Resting the barrel of the gun on a notch in a tree, I slid my legs out from underneath me, to lay flat and spread eagle on the desert ground. There way another Private off to my right, and several to the left and behind me. There was a sniper on the roof top, but he was ours, the enemy did not know. All of a sudden, there was an ambush! Several men holding AK-47's and one with an old M-14 came up and begun to fire. I saw a bullet sink through my friend Buzz's head. He dropped. I saw Gary peppered with gun-fire. The golden cross on the back of his dog tags flashed in my eyes as his body continued to shake. WHY WASN'T THAT ME? WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO!? I was crying as I opened fire and shot everything that wasn't in camo. As I looked out of the battlefield I saw I was the only man left standing. As I begun to turn around I saw the glint of a gun hidden in a dwelling, a bang, and I...

Dr.Kirth is dead. Day one has begun. Let the voting commence- You have until Saturday at 5:00 PM EST.

Remember, the elemental can use his or her powers at any time during the game. They will not work until the end of the phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote