View Single Post
Old 05-8-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG XLIII: Mutiny in FFR Post Game

1) Lito, quit being so pompous and get off your high-horse. I do not care what you think whatsoever and if you're too lazy or incompetent to read through the format that's your loss, nobody wants to hear you bitch about it.

2) Hello there, robertsona, it is quite a beautiful sky as a matter of fact.

3) I know, GamerShadow, I've done track before. I think you did quite well to last that long and I also believe you have great potential.

4a) Xception, I'm glad we're back on speaking terms but that's on reason to be so hostile. Again, calm down, it's a game.
4b) You've never hosted, therefore you do not have the right to deem a hosts judgements fit to your personal standards.
5) Roundbox, I did send a private message to you notifying you of your replacement, not that it would have mattered seeing as you didn't come back until the post game anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine