View Single Post
Old 05-1-2008, 10:19 PM   #281
Dronak
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dronak Send a message via Yahoo to Dronak
Default Re: Credit Issue Screenshots? POST HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
IF your credit count is VASTLY less than what it should be... Post a Screenshot in this thread (NOT A LINK!) with proof of what your credit count should be.
May I ask what "vastly" is? I'm sure my credit total is accurate given the total points I have. But I did have more than that due to a 10k donation from someone I helped a while ago. That post is on my wall and I would hope that's proof enough, but I can take a screenshot of it if necessary. (The last screenshot I have of a game with a credit total is only about 7200 credits more than current.) Is it possible for me to get that 10k donation back? If not, I understand and will chalk it up to glitches in the game. I may need to start taking credit screenshots on a regular basis from now on though, because this is a bit annoying. I would have had the next secret song already if it weren't for this glitch causing credit resets again. Thanks for your help.

Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95
Dronak is offline   Reply With Quote