View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 05:12 PM   #51
shiro_ryuu
FFR Player

Default Re: Midday's Japanese Amateur Artist Intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midday}xX View Post
HOLY F. You're Japanese? Haha, sorry, didn't see that ninja'd bit.
Nah, I've just been studying it for a long time. The actual translation might have gone cleaner, but he used somewhat bizzare Japanese in some places.

Quote:
PS: White Dragon: nice name.
Well, my last name is actually White (and yes I am white). The Dragon part came from a typo I did once, where I meant to say riyuu (理由 - reason), but instead put ryuu (竜 - dragon), so I ended up with this nickname, 白竜 (shiroryuu). Unfortunately someone here took shiroryuu already so I had to stay with this

As far as CD's go, he eems to put them out in conventions (Like M3). In the event that someone does find out, I'll probably buy them in about 10 seconds give or take. I think I did see him mention somewhere about plans for online sales or something.. I'll have to look into it more. Could also see if any of my friends over in Japan know anything. For now, the MP3s I see going around will be sufficient for my 1 hour commute purposes.

Update

I found on SHIKI's main bbs:

http://otd12.jbbs.livedoor.jp/1227123/bbs_tree

Quote:
Thank you! Where is your country?
I think that it is glad that people except the
Japanese are listening to my music.

About the purchase of the album.
Sales out of Japan take the order from five pieces or more.
It is scheduled to send it by EMS. Moreover, the carriage is necessary.
The order starts soon.
That he seems to take orders for CD's there, and speaks a bit of English. He states that CD orders to foreign countries require at least 5 CD's or more (plus shipping of course) and goes by international express mail (which when someone sent me a CD by that, literally got to me in 3 days...). However, payment seems to require bank transfer, which seems like a bit of a hassle. Wonder if I can have him send it to a friend in Japan and pay them by Paypal or something..

Last edited by shiro_ryuu; 04-26-2008 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: More Info
shiro_ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote