Old 04-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #208
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow
Default Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooey100 View Post
In general, if there is 1 seer claim on night 1, the guard guards them but doesn't come out to them. (They didn't) Then if no one counter claims, its safe to come out to them. (Pnts counterclaim doesn't count)
Fair enough, but how do we know if the guardian is still alive, or active for that matter? If he hasn't revealed himself to anybody yet, then nobody knows who the guardian is. If you decided to take a random guess and seer him, and he came back blue, then you wouldn't reveal that to the public, because then the guardian would get wolfed.

Quote:
You said that EnR let you think that the story had something to do with the roles, but this is false, he said they were random.
Yet he said nothing when I further asserted my point. If he had wanted to correct me, he would have. And no wolf would want to correct an enemy's views if it can help them win the game.

Quote:
Whether or not I'm the real seer has nothing to do with it. If someone had claimed seer n1, then I wouldn't seer them because I already knew they were a wolf.
But yet the fact that you might not be the real seer has everything to do with this. It means that you may have claimed seer to be guarded by the guard, as per what you mentioned in your last post, and the seer would then be left in the open.

Quote:
Manti's recommendation. He also recommended mamimi. I can dig up the convo(s) if you want, but it seems like a waste of time.
Again, fair enough.