View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #204
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow
Default Re: TWG LXII: Cthulhu Rising

I know Manti is not a wolf, because he was wolfed. I simply included my four suspicions from the start of this game.

As for the guard comment, how does the guard know if he should come out to you? If there are no counterclaims, the guardian still has to weigh in the fact that revealing himself to you could get him killed, because you could be a wolf.

Also, the guard could be an inactive player. If this is the case, then you have no guardian to hide behind, and you would not reveal yourself so openly if there were no guard to protect you.
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooey
He didn't
That only supports my point that EnR is trying to exploit me. (If by "he", you mean EnR. If you meant devonin, read quote below.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin, post 1
Game Note: The "job" of each person in the stories was assigned randomly, using a seperate random generation from the one generating roles, and has absolutely no bearing on roles whatsoever and no connection to roles either.
---
Quote:
And if you are the seer and someone else claims seer there is no point in seering them, you already know they are a wolf.
But how do we know that you are the real seer? The fact that there were no counterclaims makes you even more suspicious.
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooey
I seered Hooch on a recommendation
You sure made that sentence vague. Who recommended the seering? Proof of said recommendation? When was this recommendation?