View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:35 AM   #8
FullmetalPhantom
FFR Player

Thumbs up Re: Code Geass season 2

I've been watching the raws as soon as they're released, then watching subs when I can find them to see if I missed anything.

I thought I'd missed a lot with episode 1; it REALLY confused me. But then when I saw the sub...that confused me too. And after seeing episode 2, I think it was intentional. XD It made a lot more sense after that.

I loved the way episode 1 mirrored the pilot of the first season. Ordinarily I don't like those deja'vu-type season openings (usually feels like running out of good ideas to me), but it really worked for this one. And then episode 2...all I can say to that one is "...oh my. o_o" I just KNEW at the end of season 1 that Lelouch was the one who fired the shot we heard...but what happened after that scene, I NEVER saw coming. And I do mean never...and I'm amazed I didn't, looking at it. All the evidence for it was there. And I LOVED the way they presented that shocker.

I thought they would never be able to improve on the first season...but they have been doing an EXCELLENT job so far.
FullmetalPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote