View Single Post
Old 04-8-2008, 02:39 PM   #2957
Shamo0
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Shamo0
Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry View Post
It's annoying when people defend this, LET THEM BACK UP! It's easier to hit them when they're unable to fight back, trying to get back on the stage after getting hit, which is the only reason you assholes (half the Brawl community) do it. Random dumbass Brawler: "Well, it's their own fault for getting knocked out" **** you idiots, you're just too much of a bitch to continue fighting so you have to knock him out before he can actually throw a punch, and why? So you can win, what the hell's the point in winning if you spent the whole match luring him to the edge and knocking him over again and again? Random dumbass Brawler: "He should learn by now" well, if he sucks that badly, just fight him, he'll learn more that way, and you won't look like a pussy. If this applies to you, I don't want to hear your argument, you're a ***, and juggling is the same thing, dick. Random dumbass Brawler: "You just hate it because 1. you can't do it / 2. you can't handle it" I can juggle and edge hog and bitchslap any one who tries to do it to me, it's just no fun. If you're good at the game and you juggle, that's the only reason you win, otherwise you wouldn't do it.
Juggling is an essential part of brawl. There's a reason characters have three jumps and can airdodge at any time. Even in the "How to play" video it tells you do this. Your argument is lame. It simply is saying you don't support skill. It takes skill not to get juggled. It also takes skill to perform juggles. Lol, I can't believe i actually responded to this lol

Hell even the computer edgegaurds. It's a tactic that even the developers acknowledge. So... Stop sucking lawl.

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadShamoo

Last edited by Shamo0; 04-8-2008 at 02:41 PM..
Shamo0 is offline   Reply With Quote