Thread: Whats next?
View Single Post
Old 04-6-2008, 12:52 AM   #13
Sa Li El
FFR Player

Default Re: Whats next?

Yes, but the same could be said about any pattern, even jumps, or perhaps a 400 BPM 16th stream. You could say that's making more "Stepmania files", even though it is essentially a stream, just faster.

As a concept, hands and quads differ very little, even if at all, from jumps and single notes. A mine is something completely different to think about, because it requires you to break how you have normally played FFR for however long you have played it, which is hit arrows, regardless of how many there are at a time. This is why I felt that such a new concept would be considered only in a different version.

And, I am not an administrator. Mines could very well be next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal2Death View Post
I understand that when people are as close to the FFR forums as they are to home that things don't seem as though they have changed, but from the time I started my decline in activity (Around the 2nd official FFR tournament where I placed 5th and am still waiting for my mystery prize o.o) to now, things are drastically different.
Indeed, I was a member here in 2003, and forgot about it for years. Coming back only days ago, things sure have changed.
Sa Li El is offline   Reply With Quote