Thread: MapleStory
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 05:11 PM   #15316
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: MapleStory

Show me a motherboard that is soldered to the case it's in, or I won't believe you. Seriously, solder isn't very strong (at least not any solder I've ever seen) and you'd need a crapton of it to keep the motherboard attached. Plus most cases that I'm aware of don't have exposed metal parts to solder it to. So yes, maybe it's possible to solder a motherboard on, but I refuse to believe that any company that sells completed units has things in the case that way.

Back on topic: I hear some rumblings about private servers and source code and whatnot. Little bird tells me that at least one of the groups making a private server is going to release their source code when they're done (under the GPL or whatever, probably). AND LET ME TELL YOU WHAT, I would go to town with some MS source code. Ya know all those times when I say that if I were in charge that things would be way better? Oh we'd put that to the test, for sure.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O