View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 01:02 PM   #356
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: Cabal (not the old arcade game)

I'm not meaning to seem like my panties are in a bind, really. It's just like Fallen said, there are plenty of times where not a single + member is on. I figured one of me or Fallen should get + member status so that there was a + member on nearly 24-7, but once he got banned for barely any reason I figured I oughta go ahead and voice my concerns.

Also, I posted because I knew you'd see it here. Very rarely did I see you on in-game, and that was all before I noticed there were no + members on at times I play. Every time I brought up stuff, I get neko or Paladin or somebody else unqualified to speak for you telling me "well nestle said this" or "nestle wants it this way". Tsugo seemed to be the only person in any position of power I was able to talk to that made any sense at all. =\

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote