View Single Post
Old 02-5-2008, 06:53 PM   #113
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow
Default Re: FFR: The Phantom Challenge

Tokzic/Everybody: This entire time, I have been writing off the top of my head, with only a general plot summary sheet for each chapter that I make to guide me, as well as other thoughts in my head. I will be going over every single chapter, and revising and editing it until I feel that it is the best that I can do/it can be, whichever one comes first.

This means extra content, too, as I know that I have been throwing in characters because it is presumed that you know just about everybody in the story. In the edit, I will most certainly work on this, and I will fix any plot holes, etc in the story. I am sorry if the story is not perfect, but school and sports come first.

I would also like to thank everybody who has been reading and staying with the story, whether it be from the beginning, or recently. You guys help me stay motivated, and I am really enjoying writing this for you guys. (I don't think I made it clear, but this is most likely being dedicated to Synthlight, as well as the other admins/mods here at FFR.)