Thread: :B
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 11:19 PM   #12
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru
Default Re: :B

To be honest, this game is fun for a while alone because there are many quests to do and if you follow the story lines of some of the chain quests, they can get really interesting and exciting to do. I remember I couldn't sleep until I completed the Nintendo parody quest line. The NPC's name was Linken and after you finish all the quests in the chain, he gives you Linken's Boomerang and either Linken's Shield or Linken's Sword, the sword having much resemblance to the Master Sword it was suppose to imitate (Also, the gorillas in the area would drop Empty Barrels, and there are a ton more references as you progress).

However, once you get to end-game, after finishing a couple of end-game quests and getting everything that's worth getting after hitting level 70, it gets boring to play alone. I played frequently until I got my epic mount, which costs 5000 G, no small sum. I got it in a relatively short time because I played the Auction House game where I buy items low and sell high, and then I lost complete interest in playing alone.

Now, all I do is play WoW when there is a raid, which is basically multiplayer content with my friends. The WoW experience is so much more enriching when you have good friends to play with. It's how MMORPGs survive. Some people enjoy the PVP element of WoW, I personally don't because no one knows how to play as a team and most of them just sit there doing nothing because they are afk. Also, I hate PVP because I suck at it.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

Last edited by tsugomaru; 01-17-2008 at 11:21 PM..
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote