View Single Post
Old 12-2-2007, 10:44 PM   #220
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty77le77r77 View Post
how are we actualy going to have this turney?
Well there will be a week per round. So once the first round starts, you will have a week to put your best score in for that particular song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel View Post
I sent you 2,292 credits, Phynx. Sorry it isn't a lot, but it's better than nothing. =P
Thank you Hammy, every little bit helps a LOT. Really it does, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remedy1502 View Post
boondocks77 was giving me 230k for my tourney. Why the hell is 550k in here and I get nothing? That's just wrong. Phynx taking my credits...
Lol, I guess it's just my charisma Remedy ;D I advertise my tournament up to be the best so it now has become the best XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfirecat View Post
Yeah... What about me? I've got average rank of like 1200 and 200 tp's and I'm like at your skill level... I just don't play enough.

BTW: In. I'm guessing advanced... I know I'm not going to expert...

EDIT:

Rahh.. This will be the 3rd tourney that I'll lose to you
Remember though, it's not just average rank or tier points that I'm going to be using to determine your skills. I will also watch how well you play on what songs and based on that songs difficulty and styles of arrows, I will be able to better judge what you're used to, where you are lacking and place you within the division that best suites your abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsmee View Post
my meaning is of the exact opposite Nightfirecat
i was saying i try to get a lot of tier and to get my avg low as i can
and somehow i succeed
but with much more effort then others
you for example

i want to be in Advanced

Master will only be very few people i think
that leaves many Expert players that i can see in the list that are obviously out of my league
Basically the same concept as what I said to nightfire. You may succeed with tiers and average ranking and that WILL be a large chunk of what determines where you go, but it won't be ALL of the determining factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipsta_lombax View Post
Don't forget to tally up my donation.
Haha, forgot to do that. My bad.