View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:07 PM   #39
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: RockBand. More Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
ps wtf who said there was a thing to hold the sticks because I got freaking nothing over here and I am really confused take a freaking picture of it or something.

Stick 'em in there, tip-end first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrombean View Post
That said, how can I get those songs

Are they only unlockable in one player mode? Or do they just take a long time to make them available?
Takes a while. Collect fans, stars, etc. Increase difficulties if you're not getting any fans. I don't think it goes by average difficulty, but rather the lowest difficulty being played on by any member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Oh by the way, I was doing so good on Medium that I decided to try drumming on Hard. Did rather well with it, so I decided to try Expert. Got my freaking ass handed to me. Changing from Hard to Expert made it go from simple beat with simple kick to kinda challenging beat and CRAZY kick.
Now that's what I'm talking about, haha. It's probably a much easier transition for me, because I don't play drums, and I've played quite a bit of DrumMania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mooman View Post
also has the drum set screwed up at all since you bought it?
I haven't noticed any deterioration of quality, but I'm still worried about how well it registers really fast drumming.

Didn't get to play at all today, but I think I should be playing all day again tomorrow. yusss
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote