View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 07:27 PM   #15
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: RockBand. More Awesome.

This game rules so hard. Guitar is awesome, though I'm terrible at switching between the two sets of fret buttons. It'd be nice if there was an indicator before the solo started. I didn't play bass at all, but I assume it's pretty standard. My friend was having a blast playing it over his head, like a violin with one of the drumsticks, and other assorted ways. The drums are about as good as it's going to get with affordable-sized pads. It gets pretty tough pretty fast, though it's kind of a cinch in comparison with DrumMania right now. Singing is fun as HELL. It's tough when you don't know the song and can't hear the actual vocalist because someone is banging on the drums and stuff, but you can pick up pretty quickly. I'd advise playing it on Medium, though, because the only thing the harder difficulties do is restrict the fun of it.

Awesome, awesome game thus far. It is a little annoying having to play the same song multiple times to unlock more stages and such, but with people to switch off instruments with you, it remains extremely fun. I still can't play it unless someone brings over a 360, and I'd still rather play GH3 if I was by myself (aside from playing through the game once with drums maybe), but if there's at least two people around, it tops GH3 easily. Absolutely amazing. The helix pattern that the hold notes make when you use the whammy bar looks really nice. I really don't know much of anything about the shop, but the character customization is pretty sweet. ahhhhhhh it's awesome buy it
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote