View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 10:18 PM   #13
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: Epic FFR Battle Tournament #1

History of storyline:

Round 1: Nothing. Combo on Revolutionary Etude becomes HP.
========================================
Round 2: Here we go, the second round. The story begins...

So we're all walking through the forest of FFR, simple adventurers looking for treasure. We're all strangers to each other, but we soon realize we're after the same thing. A little fight breaks loose due to the competition, but the conflict soon dies down when a bright glow appears, blinding everyone. When the light dies down, you see a young mage standing in front of you, back turned away. (That would be me.)

Wha- YES, THE TELEPORT SPELL WORKS!!! *looks around, then turns around*
Oh, here you are. *clears throat*

Hello everyone, I'm your guide. Some of you may be wondering why you're here, how you got here, and why the storyline is so poorly built. I didn't feel like spending 5 hours typing this, okay? Get off my back.

Anyways, you're all here so you can search for the lost treasure of FFR. It's going to be a long journey, and only a few will make it. In the end though, it will be well worth it. Even if you don't bring anything back, the experience will be a thrill. Some of you won't survive, but that's not the point. There will many obstacles in your way, and you might find that you'll get yourself in a lot sticky situations, but I believe everything will work out in the end.

I bid you all farewell. Good luck!

Another flash of blinding light appears, and by the time it dies down he is gone. And so you all begin your journey into the forest. It's about 11:00 AM, so the sun is shining bright. And yet, for some reason, the wolves are out. You take your first step- wait, wolves?

Event: Attack of the Wolves

Whoa whoa whoa, where the **** did these wolves come from?

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

Last edited by stargroup100; 11-20-2007 at 07:09 PM..