Old 10-17-2007, 01:22 AM   #94
PanStyle
FFR Player

Default Re: Why ITG is stupid.

Quote:
Quote:
DDR - syncs songs
WHAHAaauahahahahahaha!

oh wait bumped thread, that was posted before the utter crap that is SuperNOVA2.
SuperNOVA has some pretty gay charts tho. That said, I like alot of the KOs...but the charts sometimes kill them
xDDDDDD +10 ! I totaly agree with you.

Lucky you are, look at what i said in an other topic :

Quote:
When i said that konami make stepchart looklike at stepmania, it's not a good thing. I think vids will explain better than me why konami doing sh** :

DEAD END GROOVE RADAR SpecialChallenge

Hum rofl ?

Healing-d-vision Challenge

And rofl to this one too. The ending is just insane, stepchart force the player to do a lot of crossover at an impossible speed...

hum and the last one, maybe the better :

NGO Challenge

Almost all this stepchart in horible to play. (the Heavy version is not bad i guess) Bit anyway, "Yeah SuperNOVA 2 !" xD

It's just three exemple, i think a lot of people can find some other.

So you can find the topic here : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=80022

My last replie :

Quote:
Roxor has the good way to make hard stepchart, not only hard, but interesting to play. And not the hard stepchart ("Expert" is the real dificulty) is good, the other is not bad too. It's impossible for konami to make stepcharts like Robotix, Oasis or Twilight (Expert).

Roxor work hard on his own stepchart, konami just put insane jumps or f****** steps just for make the stepchart harder...

In fact, Konami was not bad for doing stepchart, but Roxor is much better. And since SuperNOVA konami doing **** bigger and bigger...
So "rofl" to people who said "itg is crap, ddr is much better".

PanStyle is offline   Reply With Quote