Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 PM   #110
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: Halo 3 Next Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoecool1991 View Post
Calling him a fanboy was stupid, and it pretty much proves you are a fanboy yourself.
I don't even like Halo. I've never owned an X-Box. I've played Halo on X-box like, a dozen times total my whole life, only because everybody else is so obsessed with it. I called him a fanboy because he has consistently been biased in favor of Nintendo stuff, telling people who are obsessed with other companies that they're being biased while exhibiting the EXACT SAME behaviors himself. It pisses me off because he's so high-and-mighty about it but he can't even see how bad he is about it his own damn self. =\

But seriously, Squeek, I haven't even seen other Halo threads. If there were any made before this one, they've long since died. It's not like when people make MS threads and there's a damn sticky at the top of GVG about it. Regardless, I don't think "oh man the biggest hyped game of the entire console is coming out!" should only be put in the X-Box 360 thread. Maybe telling him he should've bumped an ass-old thread, but telling him all Halo business belongs in the console topic.....no.

PS: I'll probably hear a bunch about it tomorrow at work. A guy I work with is helping do a midnight opening at Gamestop (he used to work there and they didn't have enough people to work tonight). He'll prolly get one before the night's over, and he'll prolly tell us all about it. =\

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote