View Single Post
Old 09-6-2007, 05:47 PM   #292
Shamo0
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Shamo0
Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Release Date Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckj846 View Post
I would read that over again before you start talking out of your ass again.

What do you mean who cares everyone is speeding? It's STILL AGAINST THE LAW. You're basically saying that since some people are doing it, it's alright for everyone to do it and it makes it 100% legal. That's like saying "Oh hey look, there's 10 child molesters in my neighborhood, everybody is doing it so it must be legal!
Totally not what I meant. I ment that if everyone was speeding in a speedzone, those do exist you know that it's OK for you to speed too. They have Highways specifically built for speeding. Just like they have Tournaments specifically created for Tournament play.

Quote:
It's against the rules of the people who laid down the laws way back when. Who are the people who laid down the rules and created the game? No, not some group of nerds creating "competitive play" but NINTENDO themselves. If you have to exploit the game mechanics to achieve something that was not meant to be there, that's going against the rules. It's simple logic.
Who cares if Nintendo created the game? Are they the ones creating and holding and participating in the tournaments? No, that is why they are called TOURNAMENT settings. Not Nintendo settings-- Tournament settings. Settings specifically used during TOURNAMENT play. I'm sure Nintendo doesn't care about Tournament play as it's still putting money in there pocket from people still buying it. Just like I'm sure the creators of Half Life didn't care when some guy modded there game and created Counter-Strike.

Quote:
Go ahead and yell at me for not following the forum rules, see what I care. It's people who don't use logic like you who are frustrating me at the moment. Yeah sure, I'm not dedicated and not as "pro" at the game as you are, but that doesn't make me inferior when I'm talking about a mechanic of the game, not my skill level.
First off, I never said you were inferior. I simply said you weren't dedicated and you agreed with it. Second off, I'm not yelling at you I'm simply telling you to abide by forum rules. The only people here that would yell at you would be the mods. It's simple logic to abide by them. So use that simple logic. I don't even know why you're getting frustrated. I'm not even flaming, you were. I'm not even getting frustrated. Why? I love talking about smash.

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadShamoo

Last edited by Shamo0; 09-6-2007 at 07:06 PM..
Shamo0 is offline   Reply With Quote