View Single Post
Old 09-3-2007, 10:37 PM   #84
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

Tokzic, shut the fuck up.

In fact, all of you insulting him or not taking it seriously, just get out. I may not be of the authority to remove people for being inconsiderate jerks, but it isn't up to you to determine whether or not things are okay.

A lot of the time, there are things affecting others that we do not even know of. And sometimes, even a game and some forums can get to someone after some things have happened to them. Suicide things should be taken seriously when spoken of seriously, even on an internet forum.

I really cannot believe what has gone on in this thread. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to insult a person who is already hurting badly enough to express his feelings to the public in search of someone to help him out a little.

This deeply offends me and makes me view the community as much lower than I thought it was. To the people who have been of assistance, thank you, and for the people who have been insulting him, just get out. There are places to joke around, but threads related to life and death are not the threads you want to do that in. You seriously have NO IDEA how bad things could really be for this guy.

Last edited by ToshX; 09-3-2007 at 10:39 PM..