Thread: Do you...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 05:47 AM   #5
FrenzyMidget
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FrenzyMidget Send a message via MSN to FrenzyMidget
Default Re: Do you...

Having Perfect Accuracy is inconsistent to me as well. I know what how you feel and I'll tell you how I get over this. I start from the Funk section and I play every single song in it only once. Switch to the next section and do the same thing until you've played all the songs you have / unlocked in the game. Wether you are able to pass the song or not, or to get a bad score, play it anyway. The songs you feel you are REALLY CLOSE to an AAA (3 goods and under let's say), play them twice. If you play more than twice you'll get angered too much and lose focus. You might not get your AAA or score you wanted through this, but you'll notice that every few songs you play you'll increase your previous score record. Basicly, it's my way of feeling like I'm getting better instead of whoring one single song and never get the AAA I want. Even so, by getting better in other songs,which could be harder, you'll eventually find that beating that song that frustrates you will get easier. You don't have to try this but hope it's some good information for ya.

Last edited by FrenzyMidget; 08-12-2007 at 05:49 AM..
FrenzyMidget is offline   Reply With Quote