View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity
Default Re: jTWG XXXIII: The Curse of the Dead Man's End

Well, I'm glad I convinced Farka to add two extra people. Human.

Anyways, here's the deal. Resurrection should NOT be used EVER, barring one circumstance.

That circumstance is, if it is night time and the maximum possible wolves is equal to or one above the maximum number of humans. My reasoning for this is pretty simple:

We can lynch three non-wolves throughout the game, assuming that there is no vigis or ressurection. For every failed ressurection or vigilante kill, take away one of those three possible mistakes. This obviously means that the vigilante should NOT use his kill unless he is ABSOLUTELY SURE that said person is a wolf.

For the Ressurector, this means that for every failed attempt, we cut our allotted mistakes down by 1/3. As such, it should only be used in the event that a blue that we need is killed (ie. seer) or if we have no hopes of winning otherwise. It's very important that we are cautious with both the seer and vigi abilities.

Other than this, we have to rely on our (hopefully) awesome intuition, though hopefully the seer will catch a red.

Personally, I think our best hope is an alliance. How? I don't have plan yet, but give me a little bit, I'll think of something.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote