View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 04:49 PM   #16
Wlfwnd91
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wlfwnd91 Send a message via MSN to Wlfwnd91 Send a message via Yahoo to Wlfwnd91
Default Re: Legal Pedophile

Devonin, I agree completely, however most people don't understand ancient world history, and think that pedophilia is and should remain wrong and condemned. I believe the ACT of pedophilia should be condemned, but as you mentioned, there's no law against being a creep, and I must say I respect the law in holding to the constitution.

I do know that keeping him under surveillance is a violation of rights, however he did bring it upon himself. It's sort of the same way you can't go saying, "I'd so love to shoot up a bank now." and expect to not be under constant watch. But, many parents want him locked up just for admitting it. The other poll also showed, a majority disagree with how the police are handling the situation. And if you read the comments, a lot of them say, "He's a disgrace, he's not human, he's not an animal, he's a spawn of hell! He's a disgusting creep that should be shot!"

I do, also, agree with the fact that it's pretty understandable for parents to be creeped out around him. I would be if I were a parent. But, to say he should be shot is stupid.

Wlfwnd91 is offline   Reply With Quote