View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 12:19 PM   #474
GOodforSKATEboarding
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to GOodforSKATEboarding
Default Re: The PS3 Is Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Except that all of the good titles on the PS3 will be on the cheaper 360. You even said yourself that their online system is better, so why would I pay MORE for LESS.

Who cares about launch now? The PS3 has been out for nearly 8 months in the US and Japan and I still haven't seen a title for it that made me go "man I wish I owned a PS3" or "man I wish my friends were stupid enough to pay for this machine so I could mooch off of them".

Here're some numerical FACTS.

1) Xbox 360 has 17 million-seller games, with their top game (Gears of War) selling almost 1:2 in terms of game:console sales. Yes, the console has been out longer and I can't quite tell exactly when the other games hit the million mark, but the point still stands. 17 games have done it so far.

2) PLAYSTATION 3 has one million-seller game. Guess which one. It's the only game on the console that anyone knows about, after all.

3) Wii has 7 million-seller games and it launched after the PS3. You could easily say that it's just because of the price of the console, but you'd be deluding yourself.

And PS, sentences end with one period, not two or three. The "trailing off" effect doesn't add to the strength of your argument. It makes you look unsure and weak.
Last I checked the 360's games were $59.99, as were the PS3's. As I said before look at the launch of the 360 aswell, it too had critisism about it's gaming line up.. I would know, I was one of the people that got it 12:00 midnight.. I'm not really talking down to the 360, I am just pointing out that the PS3 should be given the same amount of time the 360 had... I do have a Wii as well, and I'll be the first to tell you it is a good system, but everyone knows it's made for fun, not performance.. As for the gramar correction, I do not need help in that area, I just so happen to be in Honors English, and I do the "..." in continuance to my last statement(in most cases), not to trail off..

[kw]
GOodforSKATEboarding is offline   Reply With Quote