View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 06:35 PM   #9
powerdown
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to powerdown
Default Re: E3 2007 Discussion Thread

I watched the Sony Press Confrence, and I must say, best one out of the three. Its about time Sony got its act together and started showcasing some of its killer apps. One game I cant wait for: Ratchet and Clank. The game looks stunning, plus its Ratchet and Clank. Microsoft, as expected, didnt really show anything unexpected, other than the 90 seconds of Halo 3 campaign footage, which was horribly spliced and left me wondering, "Wtf is going on here?" Nintendo would probably be inbetween Microsoft and Sony, mainly because they showcased more additions to the Wii-style of play (i.e. the Wii Zapper, actually seems kind of cool) but at the same time, revealed some of the release dates for its most anticipated games *coughSSBBcough* Currently watching AOTS for some of the live demos, looking fairly nice thus far.

P.S. **** you Sony and your damn trailer of MGS4, rather then a demo.

RULES FOR PROPER THREAD MAKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
1. before you make a thread... think to yourself... "will i sound like a complete idiot if i make this thread?" "will i get flamed out the ass if i make this thread?" "am i doing nothing but whining about something i'm getting for free and not supporting myself?" if you answer yes to any of those questions, don't post the thread.

2. if the thread has ANYTHING to do with tokens, skill tokens, sotw, or difficulty of songs... do not post it. under any circumstance. why? because you already violated rule #1, i'm sure.
powerdown is offline   Reply With Quote