View Single Post
Old 07-9-2007, 10:53 PM   #25
rebelrunner26
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I can't do EHHS, help! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenwind View Post
My "use" was to improve my rank. I went from 4.6k to 1.9k. I think it worked.

Take a moment to think about what you're saying. Yeah, you're probably better than me... and so are a lot of the people reading this thread, but if you think about it, you, and myself, are probably some of the best in the world at this kind of game.

There are billions of people on this planet. A majority don't play.
Of those who do play, most of them are casuals, or play every now and then, and couldn't even pass a Difficult song.

Now we're looking at EHHS, which besides Vertex vrofl, is probably the, or one of the, hardest songs in the game.
And you're bitching at me 'cause I can't get a 400 combo on a jumpstream with a faster-than-average BPM, and you're scolding me for how I'm playing, because it'll "disprove my reading skill" or "make me worse".
ok, first of all, i just want to remind you that i'm the kid you thoroughly chewed out for mashing about 3 months ago when i was just screwing around in multiplayer...back when i couldn't play worth crap

next, that's a dumb point...the ones that play ffr don't care if they're good at it or not, so really you're only referring to the few who do play, which is most likely considerably less than the 1.2+ million members

if it's true what you're saying about playing just to have fun, then why mash (which really isn't that fun anyway) just to get a better rank?

and yes, ehhs is hard, but people have AAA'd it and SDG'd it...there are still probably 10-20 guru songs that are waaaaay harder than ehhs that haven't even been fc'd

finally, it really doesn't matter if someone mashes, because ultimately they only hurt themselves skillwise and they have no chance at AAA or even a relatively good score (FC with 1000 boos still isn't all that great) and it's not like they'll be able to make a tier only mashing songs