View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #9
obie32one
FFR Player

Default Re: darkshark a guy?!?!

Straight from DS's profile:

Started out as a joke...
Posted on: June 22, 2007, at 05:53:43am

A long time ago, when I made a myspace pretending to be a chick, to get back at an old friend using it as my weapon.
The friend also played FFR, so I had to "pretend" to be "Jamie" on FFR too. Things got out of hand and I just kept digging a hole for myself, because little did I know I would become one of the best players in the world while pretending to be someone else, which I feel has dragged on long enough.

Quite a few of you have become really good friends with "Jamie" and I'm fine if you guys don't like me anymore or whatever, but the words I've spoken over the years are 100% mine, with the exception of replacing the word "he" with "she" etc, so I'm still the same person, just not the gender you thought

The OMW video really was my sister, who is the voice of Jamie, as for the face of Jamie, that's Katie, aka DJ_Swabber, who ironically is tonights spontaneous contest winner, and a very good friend of mine.

I can assure you all of my scores are 100% legitimate, and have never hacked or anything.

I know this is going to upset alot of people, but quite frankly, I don't care anymore.

My name is Shayne Webb, and I'm darkshark.

Still won't belive it without more proof.