Thread: Forum Tokens!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
Vidik
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Vidik Send a message via MSN to Vidik Send a message via Yahoo to Vidik
Post Forum Tokens!!!

Hello! This is a post to tell you I am going to be laying tokens in the forums. It's the same thing as FFR tokens. But when you find a token, PM me the Token Image and where it was. here's the token list:

Token 1(10 FFR credits)
9 users have found this token

Token 2(50 FFR credits)
8 users have found this token

Token 3(70 FFR credits)
1 users have found this token

Token 4(40 FFR credits)
5 users have found this token

Token 5(20-80 FFR credits)
7 users have won this token

Token 6(75 FFR credits)
0 users have found this token

That's the token list so far, more are to come TODAY! Here are post of them,

Token post 1,
A new topic is added to game threads, FORUM TOKENS!!! These are tokens found in forums all over the place. It might require a lot of action. The very beginning of the first post to end, are the things so far! Happy hunting!

Sincerely, Vidik

Token post 2,
I now present, TOKEN #2! This one is hard to find for the second token. You might have to ask me for the token. Please don't PM me about this token, even if you have found it!

Sincerely, Vidik

Token post 3,
Token 3 is out. Hopefully ppl will comment! Did you ever hear of my OLDEST pack? It's SUPER KING-KONG MEGA MEGA PACK. Try looking for it once, and try out some of the songs. In other words, Token 3 is an anime / videogame token! Which means it came from an anime / videogame! LOL!

Sincerely, Vidik

Token post 4,
Token 4 is out. It is possible, I found the token anyway! If i found it, you can!

Sincerely, Vidik

Token post 5,
Token 5 is out! I will tell you how to get this token, but ONLY 8 PPL WILL OBTAIN THIS! Be the first to to PM me! 1-2 place is 80 FFR credits, 3-6 place is 45 FFR credits, 7-8 place is 20 FFR credits! Be one of the first to obtain the token, do it QUICKLY or get nothing!

Sincerely, Vidik

Token post 6,
Finally, I released Forum Token 6! Looks like you'll have to look through all the old junk. Token 6 shouldn't be too hard. It actually has been a little while since i released a new token!

Sincerely, Vidik

Now get those TOKENS!

Last edited by Vidik; 06-16-2007 at 10:46 AM..
Vidik is offline   Reply With Quote