View Single Post
Old 05-7-2007, 02:28 AM   #82
Afrolessnova
FFR Player

Default Re: How To Get Accepted Into The FFR Community

How about if, on my first thread, of my first post... A vet decided to insult me as the first retaliation post to my songs which i posted. This vet claimed my songs were out of sync, yet the download numbers on my songs hadn't risen for the past 2 hours before, and 30 minutes after he posted on my topic.

He simply read an opinion, and used this person's opinion in his stead... then he insulted my entire set of songs... just like it was nothing.

I don't take opinions like that easily, and I insulted this opinion he presented. Then apparently he called his friend with 6,000 posts to come and insult me on his own terms.. yet none of these felt the need to download more than 2 of my songs.

I may be a damn new poster here, but I am a 7 year DDR vet myself. Local tournaments, mastery of the max 300, max unlimited, legend of max, paranoia survivor max oni, and countless other 10 step konami songs... with my feet.

I don't take insults lightly, whether i be a newbie here or not. That kind of a welcome is sure not what I want to hear.

My thread is in my signature.