View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #67
VampyressKyttie
FFR Player

Default Re: Paranormal Activity

I know that not everything I have seen is a ghost or what not. Those times when I freaked myself out enough and made myself see something or when I dream about it are very different from actual experiences. My religion has nothing to do with the fact that I have seen ghosts. I started seeing things when I was young but that doesn't matter I still see them. Things happened to my whole family in our last house but I was the only one that actually saw it. No matter how many times I try to tell myself its not real or just a trick I know it's not. I always try to say ok did I make myself see it, was it a shadow but sometimes you just can't explain it. When we lived in our old house for a few years it got so bad that I felt like I was going crazy so trust me I don't want to believe but when you have had a real expierence you will know it. Also if you are so close minded that you refuse to believe that they might exist then even if you see one you will explain it away to keep yourself from realizing you were wrong for so long.